Goals for the Break

Posted by Unknown , Thursday, December 18, 2008 3:35 PM

I'm really really bad about accomplishing goals outside of assignments on a syllabus, but I'm going to try my damndest to do the following things by January 15:

  • Finish all grad school apps and send them off.
  • Write at least one more installment of "Mr. Simmons Goes to Washington."
  • Write the script for a parody of the Law& Order episode, "Russian Love Poem."
  • Finish Fable II.
  • Finish Saints Row.
  • Finish Final Fantasy XII.
  • Write a review for Tomb Raider: Underworld.
  • Write a review for Fable II.
  • Make new icons for sections of the blog.
  • Make a new post containing links to my major papers.
I think that's plenty.

2 Response to "Goals for the Break"

pfrana Says:

If you would like copies of your major papers posted on HCOL, I can make that happen. Doesn't even need to go on your list.

Unknown Says:

Would people be able to access it from outside of HCOL? I need them to be accessible to more than just a select few.

Post a Comment