Attention spans are for suckas.

Posted by Unknown , Monday, November 24, 2008 9:16 AM

Things that I keep wanting to write into my Curriculum Vitae:

  • "-incarnated as Shiva, destroyer of worlds, -"
  • "-crushed freshman dreams by giving a successful lecture on Nietzsche, -"
  • "-fell in love with Kierkegaard all over again, -"
  • "-cemented power, overthrew the administration, and became 'Overlord,' -"*
  • "-mastered the craziness that is the 10-hour paper,-"
  • "-found the meaning of life in the bottom of a bowl of ramen,-"
It almost reads like a Chuck Norris Fact List, doesn't it?

*I don't plan to do this, but it would certainly be an awesome addition to my CV.

1 Response to "Attention spans are for suckas."

Unknown Says:

Brilliant, simply brilliant.

I would add "can juggle: responsibilities, schedules, chainsaws"

Cheers,
Jeremy

Post a Comment